27 March, 2015
PC / Mac
Explore an endless hotel.
Developed in a month as a personal challenge. Experiment in procedural generation.
- Walk forever through hallways.
- Listen to relaxing elevator music.
- Look at tasteful paintings and photographs.
- Find your room.
There are currently no screenshots available for Hotel Paradise. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Hotel Paradise. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- "Have a Pleasant Stay in the Randomized Hotel Paradise"
- Luca Colosso, Indiegames.com
- ""You hold in your hand the key to a room...""
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "The Best Free Games of the Week"
- Tom Skyes, PC Gamer
- ""very yes" - tak, 2014"
- Tak, 2015, Takorii.com
- "as polished as P.T."
- Rev, @IMPLODINGORACLE
- "I found two rooms in that prick of a hotel and that was enough for me."
- "... very calming but slightly annoying ..."
- "... artsy pretentious waste of time."
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available for $4 on kaiclavier.itch.io.
About Kai Clavier
Kai Clavier is a game developer. Sometimes they make Unity assets, compose music, draw, make 3D models, and host game jams, too.
More information on Kai Clavier, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Hotel Paradise Credits