27 March, 2015
PC / Mac
Explore an endless hotel.
Developed in a month as a personal challenge.
- Walk forever through hallways.
- Listen to relaxing elevator music.
- Look at tasteful paintings and photographs.
- Find your room.
Logo & Icon
- "Have a Pleasant Stay in the Randomized Hotel Paradise"
- Luca Colosso, Indiegames.com
- ""You hold in your hand the key to a room...""
- Alice O'Connor, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "The Best Free Games of the Week"
- Tom Skyes, PC Gamer
- ""very yes" - tak, 2014"
- Tak, 2015, Takorii.com
- "as polished as P.T."
- Rev, @IMPLODINGORACLE
- "I found two rooms in that prick of a hotel and that was enough for me."
- "... very calming but slightly annoying ..."
- "... artsy pretentious waste of time."
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Available for $4 on kaiclavier.itch.io.
About Kai Clavier
Kai Clavier is a game dev and an artist.
More information on Kai Clavier, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Hotel Paradise Credits